Thursday, May 28, 2009

To God be the Glory

Its been two weeks since the examination results were posted on www.prc.gov.ph. I really owe it to Him who has given me the grace to win this battle. This is another proof of how powerful a prayer is, especially when you know that a lot of people have been praying too. While I was taking the examinations, I always prayed and thanked God for helping me out. With Positivity, I prayed, "Thanks Papa God, for making me a CPA".

I know some who did not not pass the examination. I feel sorry for them, but I believe, everything happens according to God's plans.

What I am actually thinking about a lot these days is where should I go after passing the board. Should I stay here in Davao City, or should I go to another city to experience some things that are new. I still thinking if I could teach in the university where I graduated at. Somehow, I love to teach an the compensation is good.

I am actually planning to go to Cebu City where I my siblings are also working. They say, that the City is livable, offers many doors for opportunities, and is very developed. However, I could not compromise the safety and security of Davao City compared to Cebu.

I still have two weeks to think about it. Should I go? Should I stay?

To Check the complete results click here

No comments: