Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A book put me into shame

This happened one time when I went to the library to do my assignment. When I was about to go to my next class, I didn’t notice that I have brought a library book with me. My mind was set in attending my next class, that I even haven’t heard the alarm. I was just shocked when the attending guard came to me and asked what book was with me, and if I have borrowed it. My face was red with embarrassment. As if my body went cold, I was just shocked and wondered how the hell I got the book with me. Fortunately, the librarian must have recognized me as a frequent visitor in the library, only asked why I had the book and released me. Whew! It was a scary experience, having seen the cautious faces of the people around, they must have thought that I attempted to steal that book. But, I never minded them anyway. My conscience is clean and I don’t have to be worried about it. The moral of this story: Don’t be too

No comments: