Thursday, November 27, 2008

On being a middle child

I believe I was raised wonderfully by my parents. I am already twenty two and I have become so independent and self-reliant. Maybe, one reason is because of my being a middle child. Not really exactly on the middle, but I am the fifth among the six children in the family. Growing up like other typical middle children, I had low self esteem and got no enough attention. I believe that they love me, but the feeling of being isolated all the time made me cry a hundred times before.


I am the type of person who is not really that showy of my affections. I am not really used to being so comfortable cuddling with my parents or my siblings. Of course I love them but just don't have the guts to.


Just happened one day that I realized that having self pity won't help me, so I changed my perspective and went to see the lighter side of life. It helped a lot that now I feel so proud of what i am now.


I guess, its a matter of perspective, on how you see things.


No comments: